HUP CD35 700c Disc Clincher Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal)
The new v2 logo of our popular, affordable, lightweight carbon wheelset! Handbuilt in the UK, our high-spec carbon wheels are built with world-class components. The most effective upgrade you will ever fit to your bike, which they won't outgrow.
Hand-built in the UK, these are very light for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories. They make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure - for both children or adults up to 100kg.
As they're hand-built by our in-house HUP wheelbuilder (please allow up to 15 working days for dispatch), you can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget and application, for Road or Cyclocross.
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- NEW v2 HUP decal design on UD matt black rims
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body - XDR available too)
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) from 23c upto 42c for Road/CX/Gravel (NOTE: gives a correct 33mm width for UCI governed CX events)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,299g*
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
Note: we always recommend the fitting of rim protection inserts to protect your investment!
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%