HUP Warm-Up Jacket
The HUP Warm-Up Jacket is perfect for Triathlon, Duathlon, Spring and Autumn Road/MTB events or Winter Cyclocross races allowing your child the privacy to get changed and stay warm. Available in 3 child-specific sizes for kids aged 5 to 14-years old, and 4 adult sizes. Keep warm before the event and dry-off, warm-up and get changed after the event. It's perfectly possible to run or cycle in the Warm-up Jacket, but it's not recommended due to it's length and 'room to change' fit.
- Waterproof/windproof jacket for event warm-up
- Quick-dry Microfibre fleece toweling inner
- Kids sizes feature wide arm openings, get changed whilst zipped-up
- Knee-length to maximise heat conservation
- Pockets to stow their kit whilst they change
- Hood to dry hair, protect from rain & keep warm
- Adults sizes feature full length sleeves
Whether its the need to warm-up before an early morning Triathlon or Duathlon or they just need to be kept warm full-stop in the depths of Winter Cyclocross, the HUP Warm-Up jacket is possibly the most popular HUP garment of all! A must-have jacket for all kids events, it's just perfect for changing after their race too.
We have measured the actual flat jackets to help choose the correct size...