HUP CD35 Carbon Clincher Wheels - UCI approved
Hand-built in the UK, these lightweight UCI approved wheels are 35mm deep (British Cycling legal for all age categories) and represent the biggest upgrade to bike performance, kids or adults, up to 100kg. Custom-built to order (by hand) in the UK!
Laboratory tested wheels, approved by the UCI for worldwide competiton in Road, Cyclocross (including the all-important 33mm maximum width test) and Gravel racing - the HUP CD35 has serious race pedigree and countless wins to it's name. The perfect blend of lightweight, aerodynamics and value for money...
- HUP CD35 (tubeless clincher) carbon wheelset - UCI Approved for use in competiton worldwide
- Rim Type: 700c, 35mm deep carbon aero, 24h, 16.5mm inner width, 25mm outer width, Presta valve, Tubeless compatible - choice of UD Matt or Gloss
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon (100mm OLD, 12mm thru-axle)
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon - 11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body or XDR (142mm OLD, 12mm thru-axle)
- Tyres: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) from 23c (max 100psi) upto 42c for Road/CX/Gravel (gives a correct 33mm UCI width for CX)
- Brake Type: disc brake (centrelock)
- Spokes: Pillar PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull 2-cross spokes, Sapim Alloy nipples
- Weight: 1,285g*
- Max Weight: 100kg and ASTM category 2 useage
Note: we always recommend the fitting of rim protection inserts to protect your investment!
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%