HUP Box Hill Kids Short Sleeved Cycling Jersey
Inspired by the 2012 Olympics Road Race and the 9 ascents of West London's mini-Alpe d'Huez, nobody on the Hill will forget that afternoon in July. It's cool Britannia all the way, like a certain legend from Kilburn. Let your mini-hipster style it out with this short-sleeved jersey with Roundel detailing.
It's Handmade in Italy, using Italian PL Rapid Dry lightweight fabric providing elasticity and a quick drying, breathable garment to keep little riders cool and dry. Silicon grippers keep the sleeves and hem in place, to prevent ‘ride-up’. Traditional neck labels are removed, often a source of irritation to young riders.
Race-fit jersey for Spring, Summer or Autumn riding on Road, MTB XC or early season Cyclocross. Matching bib-shorts also available.
- Material: 120 gsm PL Rapid Dry & Breathable (Italian technical fabrics)
- Zip: Full length (covered) zipper
- Sleeves & Hem: Silcon elastic grippers
- Pockets: 2 pockets (Size 1 & 2) 3 pockets (Size 3 – 6)
- Neck Labels: printed to remove irritation
- Sizes suitable for 6 to 14 years old