HUP 650BG 'Black Label' 650b Disc Gravel Adventure Wheelset
The Limited Edition HUP 650BG 'Black Label' 650b Disc Gravel Adventure Wheelset.
Handbuilt in the UK (please allow up to 15 working days for dispatch), high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Gravel Adventure bike to really work, you need lightweight 650b wheels! All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight, these make a big difference to riding pleasure on those long adventures. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of our custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 100kg...
- 650b HUP carbon rims - 25mm deep
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 25mm carbon aero profile, 25mm inner width, 27mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, hooklees, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Tubeless only tyres 38c to 50c (46c limit on HUP evo frameset) and max 70psi
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted)
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,345g*
- Max Weight: 100kg
- Useage: ASTM category 2
Top Tip: we always recommend the fitting of rim protection inserts to protect your investment!
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%