HUP CR50 Black Label 700c Aero Wheelset 50mm Deep
The Limited Edition 'Black Label' version of our HUP CR35 wheels.
Handbuilt in the UK (please allow up to 15 working days for dispatch), high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 85kg.
As they're hand-built by our in-house HUP wheelbuilder, you can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget and application, for Road or Cyclocross.
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 50mm deep (all age groups for CX and U16 British Cycling road race legal)
- Rim Type: 50mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole
- Front Hub: Novatec A291SB-SL
- Rear Hub: Novatec F482SB-SL (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: caliper rim brake (requiring carbon specific brake pads included)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) J-bend spokes
- Lacing: 20 spokes (radial) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 130mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: QR (included)
- Weight: 1,375g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%