HUP 29XC MTB Cross Country Wheelset
Handbuilt in the UK (please allow up to 15 working days for dispatch), high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For Youth specific MTB to really work, you need lightweight and strong 29" wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, these cross-country MTB wheels make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 100kg...
- 29" HUP carbon T700 rims - 25mm deep
- Rim Type: hookless 22mm inner width, 27mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec HB-XDS641-B15-PRO+
- Rear Hub: Novatec HB-XDS642-B12-11S-PRO+ (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyres: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) upto 2.25" for MTB
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1416 (round double-butted) straight pull spokes with Sapim HM washers
- Lacing: 28 spokes (3-cross) front, 28 spokes (3-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: boost 110mmm front, 148mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 15mm front and 12mm rear thru-axles (not included)
- Weight: 1,510g*
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Useage: ASTM category 3
Top Tip: we always recommend the fitting of rim protection inserts to protect your investment!
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%