HUP TD50 Black Label 700c Disc Aero Tubular Wheelset
This product is sold out
Handbuilt in the UK (please allow up to 15 working days for dispatch), high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 50mm CX (all age groups) and British Cycling U16 road racing legal, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 85kg.
As they're hand-built by our in-house HUP wheelbuilder, you can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget and application, for Road or Cyclocross.
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 50mm deep (all age groups for CX and U16 British Cycling road race legal)
- Rim Type: 50mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Tubular tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,245g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
Note: use commone sense - If you run your pressures too low, you will bottom-out and can damage your rims, effectively riding with no tyres!
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%