Lives in Workington, Cumbria, England
Born in 2005
My club is Lakeland Sprinters
Sports I participate in are Cycling and Hockey
About me Why I Like Cycling In Ten Points...
- The athletes are friendly.
- The teams are very accessible.
- Inspiring athlete’s stories.
- The cycling community is very friendly and inclusive.
- I’ve made loads of new friends for life through cycling.
- A bike can take you places that a car or bus can’t.
- Exiting racing.
- Being able to go fast and do less damage to the planet.
- The satisfaction when you accomplish something.
- Cycling can give you a better understanding of the human body and physics
This years goals Regular racing at Carlisle Circuit, sportive and social rides